Sunday 27 November 2011

Reflective post on camp.

The year six camp has been a most amazing time of my life,
that I would love to do again any day.

I am now going to share with you my great experience.
It was at Borland lodge, on a sunny Monday we left home to seek a great adventure.
All the year sixes that go to Myross bush went to this.

I think it is the best camp I have been to ( so far.) Because there were so many cool adventurous activities that tested your strengths.
The down side was that the sand flies were attacking me like crazy so I started a thing of eating them and worms.

Great things about this camp were, that we only had one day of rain but we still had lots of fun on that day and all the great activities we did. The food was great too. The activities that I most enjoyed were...
the rafting and I now have bruises on my legs because of when they hauled me back into the boat. Also the rock climbing it was so awesome because.
If I had a next time at this amazing camp ( which I might in the future ) I would bring lots of dry pairs of shoes because I was running low on them and lots more insect repellent.


Also last of all before I Bore you to death here is some advice to the year fives for next year: Take plenty of sand fly repellent because they just love your blood. Also have a good attitude and give everything a go.


P.S Here are some pictures of how the cabins look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment